Thursday, July 21, 2011

weigh in

Lost another 4.4 lbs this week bringing my weight down to  
252.2 lbs....i realize this isn't much of an interesting blog, its just basically a place for me to track my weight, i will post an updated progress pic soon, im still re-decorating my new house and spend most days recently covered in paint, looking a complete mess :) the weightloss is going well though, im eating more and still losing weight every week because im burning so many calories painting, cleaning, moving furniture etc everyday.

if i lose 2.2 more lbs it will mean ive lost 100 lbs hopefully by next week...thats awesome, 100 lbs is like a person...im excited to keep losing and get under 200 lbs by new years, i think i can do it...just 53 lbs to go to have my weight star with a 1 instead of a 2.

can't wait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment