Monday, June 27, 2011

I have to admit....

Today i went to my friends birthday party, and after months of no sugar, no carbs, no fat, no to anything tasty, i ate half a Cuban sandwich and half  of a glazed donut. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but the internal battle was huge. "half a donut is 5 grams of sugar, 5 grams is not too bad for a whole day" that was how i talked myself into it...I have to say it was delicious the best thing I've eaten in months, and i don't care if i don't lose 1lb this week it was worth it,.not too long ago i would have eaten the full sandwich and a big piece of cake with more sugar in it than 5 donuts.....anyways i don't feel guilty about breaking my no carb no sugar rule for today, because when most people eat low sugar and low carb they just eat less of them... i have been eating near to  no carbs and sugar and that's a very hard thing to do, everything has carbs and sugar, even things that you wouldn't think of..

I haven't been doing much walking lately and though I'm not gaining any weight, I'm also not losing any...It's way too early for me to be maintaining my weight, but I'm glad i can maintain without gaining...Im so glad June is almost over and July is a new month and fresh start, this month has been really stressful for me and I'm ready to be done with it.


I spent all of the last few days painting, we have been painting every wall in the house, not sure how many calories painting burns, but my arms and legs are killing me.
It's rainy season here in Florida and it's been raining everyday lately, I'm hoping i get to walk tomorrow before the afternoon rain storms that we seem to get everyday.
only 4 days left of this month and i want at least lose a few lbs before starting July.

No comments:

Post a Comment